In Grepolis 2.0, alliances can construct all seven world wonders: The Great Pyramid of Giza, the Hanging Gardens of Babylon, the Statue of Zeus at Olympia, the Temple of Artemis, the Mausoleum of Halicarnassus, the Colossus of Rhodes and the Lighthouse of Alexandria. "
"Hades crawled up from the underworld to aid our players during their conquests. Not only is the lord of the underworld incredibly stylish, but he also adds some interesting aspects to the game. Cerberos and the Erinyes will act as reinforcements on the battlefield, and his dark powers will aid in conquering your enemies.
• Cerberus: The three-headed hound of hell is almost impervious to strikes, however well placed arrows can slay him.
• Erinyes: You don’t want the relentless goddesses of vengeance as enemies. They are incredibly fast and almost impossible to hit.
Of course Hades will have his own set of powers to aid the players in their conquests. One power is a surprise, and will be revealed with the 2.0 patch.
Hades’ divine powers:
• Treasures of the Underworld: You receive 500 silver coins.
• Helmet of Invisibility: Your troops are invisible for the first 10 % of their journey.
• Return of the Dead: 10 % of your killed units return to their home city.
• Plague: (Surprise Power)"
"Before we can tell you where you are going, it is important to explain where you have been. You started your city and slowly constructed your buildings. A messenger was sent to another city to ask him for an alliance. Soon you built troops and started raiding the nearby villages. You researched advanced technologies to get the edge on your opponent. Time passed, and you and your alliance have fought your way to the top. Threatening enemies are slowly surrounding you. But where do you go from here? The dawn of the hero worlds has come! Hero worlds will give the players a chance to play in a new world with custom settings, once they have battled for dominance in the current worlds.
Play Grepolis, it's the best MMOG game around.